Thursday, April 03, 2008

I am currently sitting in the Minneapolis airport waiting for my connection flight to San Francisco, I'm on my way to the 2008 Craft Congress!

Not only am I excited to see all of my friends and colleges from around the country including Betsy Greer, Garth Johnson and Sue Daly to name a few out of towners, but I also get to hook up with some local peeps like Stephanie Syjuco and meet my editor Clare Jacobson from our publisher Princeton Architectural Press for the first time.

I also get to check out some fantastic gallery shows while in town. On my list are Monica Canilao and Swoon's installation at the Luggage Store Gallery, the Hope Springs Eternal opening at Needles and Pens, and my first visit to Rare Device!

This will all be crammed into the next 3.5 days I'll post pictures and updates tomorrow.

No comments: